NOTE: All Frozen Semen Patients are required to have a current negative Brucellosis test.
We offer a variety of canine reproductive services from breeding consultation to whelping assistance and neonatal care. Our qualified staff is happy to assist everyone from the novice pet owner wanting puppies for the first time, to the experienced breeder continuing a champion line.
Dog Breeding Services
In addition to the information regarding breeding timing and semen storage provided in the drop-down menu to the left, we also offer the following:
- Consultation regarding diet, supplements and activity recommendations in preparation for and during pregnancy
- In-house progesterone testing on a MiniVidas
- Semen analysis (Morphology and counts)
- Brucellosis testing
- Pregnancy Ultrasound to confirm pregnancy, estimate litter size and evaluate for signs of fetal distress
- Pregnancy X-ray to evaluate fetal head and pelvic size ratios and to estimate litter size
- Caesarian deliveries
- Neonatal care such as tube feeding, tail docking and dewclaw removal
- Assistance with stud and bitch infertility
Canine Reproduction Services
If you have questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at (517) 337-4800. We are looking forward to working with you.